Friday, October 23, 2009

One More Thing...

I have never owned a Micronaut. I was born just late enough to barely miss them.

Today I hit the jackpot. I went to a strange little garage sale fundraiser event in a shopping mall. They had a bunch of Micronauts stuff used but in original boxes. Basically, for $15.50 I left with a trash bag full of Micronauts gear.

I have barely begun to sort it out...figures, vehicles, magnets...it's all new to me. Nothings is "perfect" as in mint and complete, but there's definitely the start of an awesome collection. Any fans out there?

2 comments:

NoelCT said...

I never had any of the figures, but I absolutely love love love the comic series written by Bill Mantlo. For my money, it's one of the best sci-fantasy epics out there. Individual issues don't cost much, but it takes a little work to track them all down. Trades are out of the question due to the rights being up in the air. I highly recommend hunting it down, though. You won't be disappointed.

rebelwookiee said...

You know, I was thinking about that last night. I'm sure I could find them. It will be interesting to see how it ties in with the toy line.